1st Quarter Curriculum
1. Students will be able to make inferences and quote text accurately when explaining answers.
2.Students will access technology to analyze current event articles and videos relating to world news, science, and social studies.
3. Students will be participating in small group in order to strengthen skills.
4. Students will complete a variety of word work activities to strengthen their vocabulary and grammar knowledge.
5. Students will analyze an EOG passage and answer questions critically.
**To Prepare for upcoming tests...
Practice Reading Comprehension on
1. Students will determine volume of rectangular prisms.
2. Students will be challenging each other's thinking by asking higher level bloom's questions.
3. Students will be completing differentiated activities/working in groups to challenge them at their appropriate learning level.
4. Students will utilize powerpoints, voice thread, flip videos, and paper slides to demonstrate and present their learning projects.
**Math Live Website:
* Wake County Tutorials on nearly every math topic!!!
AMAZING TUTORIALS ON ALL TOPICS IN ELA AND MATH
1. Students will identify and describe motion and forces.